Business sponsorships are vital to the Advocates’ continued success as these members are significant financial contributors to the Advocates’ scholarship program and, by virtue of their participation, help the Advocates’ scholarship and mentoring program obtain wider recognition in the Cape Cod Community.
Business sponsorships include primarily Cape Cod businesses and include the following membership levels:
- Platinum – an annual contribution of $4000 to fully support one student’s two year scholarship.
- Gold – an annual contribution of $2000 to fully support one student’s first or second year scholarship.
- Silver – an annual contribution of $1000 to fully support a student for a one semester scholarship.
- Bronze – an annual contribution of $500 to partially support a student for one semester scholarship.
- Member – an annual contribution of $250 in support of Advocates’ scholarships.
Business members receive recognition for their support by visibility on the Advocates’ web site and at all Advocates’ events including the annual meetings and fund raising events. Each business member will also receive a certificate in recognition of their support.